Ballroom Dancing Exercise Classes
Ballroom Fit sample Class –
Keep moving for the young at heart
See below a video from Injury Matters ‘Stay on Your Feet’ program featuring two of our Ballroom Fit dancers discussing the benefits of dancing.
The objective is to move to music and have fun using recognised Ballroom Dances. The routines are simple for all levels of participants and so you can enjoy the exercise and music.
The instructors, like you, love to dance and share their joy and knowledge of Ballroom Dancing. After all, dancing is one of the most social ways to keep fit and meet new people!
Experience a healthier more active world.
Benefits of Ballroom Fit
- Have fun with friends and meet new friends
- Enjoyable music that makes you want to dance
- Learn real dances modified for fitness
- Improved condition of your heart and lungs increasing endurance and cardiovascular fitness
- Improved aerobic fitness, agility and flexibility
- Improved muscle tone, core strength and posture
- Weight management
- Improved balance, coordination and spatial awareness
- Stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis
- Greater self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improved mental functioning