Ballroom Dancing Exercise Classes are now online!
You may dance with us live, in the safety and convenience of your own home via Zoom by sending an expression of interest email to email@example.com. Ballroom Fit will them send you an email with the Zoom link, meeting id and password.
You may also send a request to like our private Facebook group Ballroom Fit Exercise Class where the details for the classes will be posted, as well as motivational and inspiring dancing videos.
Our class timetable:
Monday from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Thursday from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Ballroom Fit is your best friend to help you improve fitness, posture and exercise both your body and mind to great music. No partner required.
The objective is to move to music and have fun using recognised Ballroom Dances. The routines are simple for all levels of participants and repeated each week so you can enjoy the exercise and music.
The instructors, like you, love to dance and share their joy and knowledge of Ballroom Dancing. After all, dancing is one of the most social ways to keep fit and meet new people!
Experience a healthier more active world.
Ballroom Fit sample Class –
Keep moving for the young at heart
See below a video from Injury Matters ‘Stay on Your Feet’ program featuring two of our Ballroom Fit dancers discussing the benefits of dancing.
Benefits of Ballroom Fit
- Have fun with friends and meet new friends
- Enjoyable music that makes you want to dance
- Learn real dances modified for fitness
- Improved condition of your heart and lungs increasing endurance and cardiovascular fitness
- Improved aerobic fitness, agility and flexibility
- Improved muscle tone, core strength and posture
- Weight management
- Improved balance, coordination and spatial awareness
- Stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis
- Greater self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improved mental functioning